Welcome to AGC of Washington’s convenient online member directory. Here you will be able to find the general contractors, subcontractors and associated firms that espouse the AGC values of skill, integrity and responsibility.
For more information about AGC of Washington and our member-centered programs in Government Affairs, Labor Relations, Safety, Group Retro, Future Leaders, Continuing Education and more, go to the AGC of Washington homepage.
Butch Brooks, President
Letter from the President
I’m pleased to present the AGC of Washington member directory. In here you will find general contractors, subcontractors and associated firms that embrace the AGC ideals of skill, integrity and responsibility.
AGC members are industry leaders not just because of the ideals they share, but also because of the value-added benefits of AGC membership. Among these are:
- Safety programs, including the AGC Safety Team® whose members have better safety records and lower workers’ comp costs to pass on to clients;
- A workers’ comp group insurance program, known as AGC Group Retro, that saves money and keeps members focused on continuous safety improvement;
- Legislative advocacy efforts that expand markets, minimize costs and ensure members are up-to-date on regulatory issues;
- Continuing education classes from the AGC Education Foundation that increase the knowledge and hone the skills of AGC member employees;
- A wide variety of services such as a retirement plan, health plan, and product discounts that enhance the competitive edge of AGC membership.
Our members receive business-enhancing benefits, and they use their AGC membership to give back to the community and the industry. Scores of members serve on task forces with government agencies to improve contracting issues and spend taxpayer dollars more effectively. Hundreds participate in AGC’s community service efforts such as fundraising for food banks. And many members give time and expertise to the association – AGC Board and committee members who maintain AGC of Washington’s status as an innovative and member-centered organization.Butch Brooks
Brooks Construction ManagementPresident, AGC of Washington